Forty-seven days of decay does not change persistent organic pollutant levels in loggerhead sea turtle eggs
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 747–756, April 2013
How to Cite
Keller, J. M. (2013), Forty-seven days of decay does not change persistent organic pollutant levels in loggerhead sea turtle eggs. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 747–756. doi: 10.1002/etc.2127
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 01:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.