The role of silver and vanadium release in the toxicity of silver vanadate nanowires toward Daphnia similis
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 908–912, April 2013
How to Cite
Artal, M. C., Holtz, R. D., Kummrow, F., Alves, O. L. and Umbuzeiro, G. d. A. (2013), The role of silver and vanadium release in the toxicity of silver vanadate nanowires toward Daphnia similis. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 908–912. doi: 10.1002/etc.2128
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2013 12:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!