EFFECT PROPAGATION IN A TOXICOKINETIC/TOXICODYNAMIC MODEL EXPLAINS DELAYED EFFECTS ON THE GROWTH OF UNICELLULAR GREEN ALGAE SCENEDESMUS VACUOLATUS
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1161–1172, May 2013
How to Cite
Vogs, C., Bandow, N. and Altenburger, R. (2013), EFFECT PROPAGATION IN A TOXICOKINETIC/TOXICODYNAMIC MODEL EXPLAINS DELAYED EFFECTS ON THE GROWTH OF UNICELLULAR GREEN ALGAE SCENEDESMUS VACUOLATUS. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1161–1172. doi: 10.1002/etc.2139
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 01:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!