PERFLUORINATED COMPOUND CONCENTRATIONS IN GREAT BLUE HERON EGGS NEAR ST. PAUL, MINNESOTA, USA, IN 1993 AND 2010–2011
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1077–1083, May 2013
How to Cite
Custer, T. W., Dummer, P. M., Custer, C. M., Wu, Q., Kannan, K. and Trowbridge, A. (2013), PERFLUORINATED COMPOUND CONCENTRATIONS IN GREAT BLUE HERON EGGS NEAR ST. PAUL, MINNESOTA, USA, IN 1993 AND 2010–2011. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1077–1083. doi: 10.1002/etc.2146
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 10:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!