SEDIMENT-ASSOCIATED PESTICIDES IN AN URBAN STREAM IN GUANGZHOU, CHINA: IMPLICATION OF A SHIFT IN PESTICIDE USE PATTERNS
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1040–1047, May 2013
How to Cite
Li, H., Sun, B., Lydy, M. J. and You, J. (2013), SEDIMENT-ASSOCIATED PESTICIDES IN AN URBAN STREAM IN GUANGZHOU, CHINA: IMPLICATION OF A SHIFT IN PESTICIDE USE PATTERNS. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1040–1047. doi: 10.1002/etc.2147
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 09:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!