MODELING ENVIRONMENTAL AND HUMAN HEALTH RISKS OF VETERINARY MEDICINAL PRODUCTS APPLIED IN POND AQUACULTURE
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1196–1207, May 2013
How to Cite
Rico, A., Geng, Y., Focks, A. and Van den Brink, P. J. (2013), MODELING ENVIRONMENTAL AND HUMAN HEALTH RISKS OF VETERINARY MEDICINAL PRODUCTS APPLIED IN POND AQUACULTURE. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1196–1207. doi: 10.1002/etc.2153
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.