Arsenic geochemistry in a biostimulated aquifer: An aqueous speciation study
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1216–1223, June 2013
How to Cite
Stucker, V. K., Williams, K. H., Robbins, M. J. and Ranville, J. F. (2013), Arsenic geochemistry in a biostimulated aquifer: An aqueous speciation study. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1216–1223. doi: 10.1002/etc.2155
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- US Department of Energy's Subsurface Biogeochemical Research Program. Grant Number: DE-FG01-08ER64585 and DE-SC0006796
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!