WHOLE SEDIMENT TOXICITY TESTS FOR METAL RISK ASSESSMENTS: ON THE IMPORTANCE OF EQUILIBRATION AND TEST DESIGN TO INCREASE ECOLOGICAL RELEVANCE
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1048–1059, May 2013
How to Cite
Vandegehuchte, M. B., Nguyen, L. T.H., De Laender, F., Muyssen, B. T.A. and Janssen, C. R. (2013), WHOLE SEDIMENT TOXICITY TESTS FOR METAL RISK ASSESSMENTS: ON THE IMPORTANCE OF EQUILIBRATION AND TEST DESIGN TO INCREASE ECOLOGICAL RELEVANCE. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1048–1059. doi: 10.1002/etc.2156
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!