SOLUBLE METAL POOL AS AFFECTED BY SOIL ADDITION WITH ORGANIC INPUTS
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1027–1032, May 2013
How to Cite
Hernandez-Soriano, M. C., Peña, A. and Mingorance, M. D. (2013), SOLUBLE METAL POOL AS AFFECTED BY SOIL ADDITION WITH ORGANIC INPUTS. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1027–1032. doi: 10.1002/etc.2159
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!