METABOLIC TRANSFORMATION SHAPES POLYCHLORINATED BIPHENYL AND POLYBROMINATED DIPHENYL ETHER PATTERNS IN BELUGA WHALES (DELPHINAPTERUS LEUCAS)
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1132–1142, May 2013
How to Cite
Desforges, J.-P. W., Ross, P. S. and Loseto, L. L. (2013), METABOLIC TRANSFORMATION SHAPES POLYCHLORINATED BIPHENYL AND POLYBROMINATED DIPHENYL ETHER PATTERNS IN BELUGA WHALES (DELPHINAPTERUS LEUCAS). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1132–1142. doi: 10.1002/etc.2164
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 10:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!