ENVIRONMENTAL FATE OF THREE NOVEL BROMINATED FLAME RETARDANTS IN AQUATIC MESOCOSMS
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1060–1068, May 2013
How to Cite
de Jourdan, B. P., Hanson, M. L., Muir, D. C.G. and Solomon, K. R. (2013), ENVIRONMENTAL FATE OF THREE NOVEL BROMINATED FLAME RETARDANTS IN AQUATIC MESOCOSMS. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1060–1068. doi: 10.1002/etc.2165
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!