UNDERSTANDING QUANTITATIVE STRUCTURE–PROPERTY RELATIONSHIPS UNCERTAINTY IN ENVIRONMENTAL FATE MODELING
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1069–1076, May 2013
How to Cite
Sarfraz Iqbal, M., Golsteijn, L., Öberg, T., Sahlin, U., Papa, E., Kovarich, S. and Huijbregts, M. A.J. (2013), UNDERSTANDING QUANTITATIVE STRUCTURE–PROPERTY RELATIONSHIPS UNCERTAINTY IN ENVIRONMENTAL FATE MODELING. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1069–1076. doi: 10.1002/etc.2167
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 07:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!