Bioaccumulation and toxicity of single-walled carbon nanotubes to benthic organisms at the base of the marine food chain
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1270–1277, June 2013
How to Cite
Parks, A. N., Portis, L. M., Schierz, P. A., Washburn, K. M., Perron, M. M., Burgess, R. M., Ho, K. T., Chandler, G. T. and Ferguson, P. L. (2013), Bioaccumulation and toxicity of single-walled carbon nanotubes to benthic organisms at the base of the marine food chain. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1270–1277. doi: 10.1002/etc.2174
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- USEPA to P.L. Ferguson and G.T. Chandler. Grant Number: RD833859
- USEPA to A.N. Parks
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!