A screening study on the fate of fullerenes (nC60) and their toxic implications in natural freshwaters
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1224–1232, June 2013
How to Cite
Pakarinen, K., Petersen, E. J., Alvila, L., Waissi-Leinonen, G. C., Akkanen, J., Leppänen, M. T. and Kukkonen, J. V.K. (2013), A screening study on the fate of fullerenes (nC60) and their toxic implications in natural freshwaters. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1224–1232. doi: 10.1002/etc.2175
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 08:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.