Quantum dots exhibit less bioaccumulation than free cadmium and selenium in the earthworm Eisenia andrei
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1288–1294, June 2013
How to Cite
Stewart, D. T.R., Noguera-Oviedo, K., Lee, V., Banerjee, S., Watson, D. F. and Aga, D. S. (2013), Quantum dots exhibit less bioaccumulation than free cadmium and selenium in the earthworm Eisenia andrei. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1288–1294. doi: 10.1002/etc.2182
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 01:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- US Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: R833861
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship Program. Grant Number: DGE-0654305
- NSF Major Research Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: CHE 0959565
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!