Paralytic shellfish toxins inhibit copper uptake in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1388–1395, June 2013
How to Cite
Cusick, K. D., Wetzel, R. K., Minkin, S. C., Dodani, S. C., Wilhelm, S. W. and Sayler, G. S. (2013), Paralytic shellfish toxins inhibit copper uptake in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1388–1395. doi: 10.1002/etc.2187
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 01:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration graduate student research fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!