Interactive effects of contaminants and climate-related stressors: High temperature increases sensitivity to cadmium
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1337–1343, June 2013
How to Cite
Kimberly, D. A. and Salice, C. J. (2013), Interactive effects of contaminants and climate-related stressors: High temperature increases sensitivity to cadmium. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1337–1343. doi: 10.1002/etc.2198
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 03:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Texas Tech University and The Institute of Environmental and Human Health (TIEHH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!