Interactive effects of contaminants and climate-related stressors: High temperature increases sensitivity to cadmium
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1337–1343, June 2013
How to Cite
Kimberly, D. A. and Salice, C. J. (2013), Interactive effects of contaminants and climate-related stressors: High temperature increases sensitivity to cadmium. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1337–1343. doi: 10.1002/etc.2198
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 03:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Texas Tech University and The Institute of Environmental and Human Health (TIEHH)
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.