The internal concentration of organic substances in fish embryos—A toxicokinetic approach
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1819–1827, August 2013
How to Cite
Kühnert, A., Vogs, C., Altenburger, R. and Küster, E. (2013), The internal concentration of organic substances in fish embryos—A toxicokinetic approach. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1819–1827. doi: 10.1002/etc.2239
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!