A new medium for Caenorhabditis elegans toxicology and nanotoxicology studies designed to better reflect natural soil solution conditions
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1711–1717, August 2013
How to Cite
Tyne, W., Lofts, S., Spurgeon, D. J., Jurkschat, K. and Svendsen, C. (2013), A new medium for Caenorhabditis elegans toxicology and nanotoxicology studies designed to better reflect natural soil solution conditions. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1711–1717. doi: 10.1002/etc.2247
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 10:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!