Toxicity of magnesium pulses to tropical freshwater species and the development of a duration-based water quality guideline
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1969–1980, September 2013
How to Cite
Hogan, A. C., Trenfield, M. A., Harford, A. J. and van Dam, R. A. (2013), Toxicity of magnesium pulses to tropical freshwater species and the development of a duration-based water quality guideline. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1969–1980. doi: 10.1002/etc.2251
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 07:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Charles Darwin University's Animal Ethics Committee:. Grant Number: 97016
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.