Development of short, acute exposure hazard estimates: A tool for assessing the effects of chemical spills in aquatic environments
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1918–1927, August 2013
How to Cite
Bejarano, A. C. and Farr, J. K. (2013), Development of short, acute exposure hazard estimates: A tool for assessing the effects of chemical spills in aquatic environments. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1918–1927. doi: 10.1002/etc.2255
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2013 04:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!