Deriving bio-equivalents from in vitro bioassays: Assessment of existing uncertainties and strategies to improve accuracy and reporting
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1906–1917, August 2013
How to Cite
Wagner, M., Vermeirssen, E. L.M., Buchinger, S., Behr, M., Magdeburg, A. and Oehlmann, J. (2013), Deriving bio-equivalents from in vitro bioassays: Assessment of existing uncertainties and strategies to improve accuracy and reporting. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1906–1917. doi: 10.1002/etc.2256
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2013 04:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- German Federal Environment Agency (R&D project 206 67 448/04)
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Projects TransRisk [02WRS1275A])
- Schussenaktivplus [02WRS1281A-L])
- European Commission's FP7 (project ENDETECH, 282818)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!