Biotransformation model of neutral and weakly polar organic compounds in fish incorporating internal partitioning
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1873–1881, August 2013
How to Cite
Kuo, D. T.F. and Di Toro, D. M. (2013), Biotransformation model of neutral and weakly polar organic compounds in fish incorporating internal partitioning. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1873–1881. doi: 10.1002/etc.2259
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 03:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.