The polychaete worm Nereis diversicolor increases mercury lability and methylation in intertidal mudflats
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1888–1895, August 2013
How to Cite
Sizmur, T., Canário, J., Edmonds, S., Godfrey, A. and O'Driscoll, N. J. (2013), The polychaete worm Nereis diversicolor increases mercury lability and methylation in intertidal mudflats. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1888–1895. doi: 10.1002/etc.2264
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2013 06:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- T. Sizmur by the British Ecological Society and grants awarded to N. O'Driscoll by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Canada Research Chair, and Canada Foundation for Innovation
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.