The interactive effect of an emerging infectious disease and an emerging contaminant on Woodhouse's toad (Anaxyrus woodhousii) tadpoles
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2003–2008, September 2013
How to Cite
Brown, J. R., Miiller, T. and Kerby, J. L. (2013), The interactive effect of an emerging infectious disease and an emerging contaminant on Woodhouse's toad (Anaxyrus woodhousii) tadpoles. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2003–2008. doi: 10.1002/etc.2266
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- South Dakota Game, Fish, and Parks
- Missouri River Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!