Telemetry-based field studies for assessment of acute and short-term risk to birds from spray applications of chlorpyrifos
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1795–1803, August 2010
How to Cite
Wolf, C., Riffel, M., Weyman, G., Douglas, M. and Norman, S. (2010), Telemetry-based field studies for assessment of acute and short-term risk to birds from spray applications of chlorpyrifos. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1795–1803. doi: 10.1002/etc.227
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!