Effects of dispersed oil on reproduction in the cold water copepod Calanus finmarchicus (Gunnerus)
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of SETAC.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2045–2055, September 2013
How to Cite
Olsen, A. J., Nordtug, T., Altin, D., Lervik, M. and Hansen, B. H. (2013), Effects of dispersed oil on reproduction in the cold water copepod Calanus finmarchicus (Gunnerus). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2045–2055. doi: 10.1002/etc.2273
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 01:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Numbers: 152466/720, 152466/720, 196711/S40
- 31971. Some relations between zooplankton and bunker C oil in Chedabucto Bay following the wreck of the tanker Arrow. J Fish Res Board Can 28:1327–1330.
- 51991. Distribution of dominant calanoid copepod species in the Greenland Sea during late fall. Polar Biol 11:351–362.
- 62009. Plankton and fish modelling. In Sakshaug E, ed, Ecosystem Barents Sea. Tapir Academic Press, Trondheim, Norway, pp 267–284.
- 181977. The effects of petroleum hydrocarbons on reproduction of an estuarine planktonic copepod in laboratory cultures. Mar Pollut Bull 56:138–143., ,
- 202009. Interactions in the planktonic food web. In Sakshaug E, ed, Ecosystem Barents Sea. Tapir Academic Press, Trondheim, Norway, pp 251–266.
- 211996. The reproductive biology of the marine copepod, Calanus finmarchicus: A review. Ophelia 44:111–128.
- 272010. Oil distribution and bioavailability: Field experiment FEX 2009. 978-82-14-05012-7. SINTEF, Trondheim, Norway., , , ,
- 301981. Egg production of Calanus pacificus Brodsky and its relationship to seasonal changes in phytoplankton availability. PhD thesis. University of Washington Seattle, WA, USA.
- 321996. Fecundity characteristics of Calanus finmarchicus in coastal waters of Eastern Canada. Ophelia 44:171–187.,
- 361972. The Biology of a Marine Copepod. Springer-Verlag, New York, NY, USA.,