Assessing bioavailability of DDT and metabolites in marine sediments using solid-phase microextraction with performance reference compounds
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1946–1953, September 2013
How to Cite
Bao, L.-J., Jia, F., Crago, J., Zeng, E. Y., Schlenk, D. and Gan, J. (2013), Assessing bioavailability of DDT and metabolites in marine sediments using solid-phase microextraction with performance reference compounds. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1946–1953. doi: 10.1002/etc.2275
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 01:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Superfund Research Program of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences via contract. Grant Number: 5R01ES020921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!