Assessing bioavailability of DDT and metabolites in marine sediments using solid-phase microextraction with performance reference compounds
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1946–1953, September 2013
How to Cite
Bao, L.-J., Jia, F., Crago, J., Zeng, E. Y., Schlenk, D. and Gan, J. (2013), Assessing bioavailability of DDT and metabolites in marine sediments using solid-phase microextraction with performance reference compounds. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 1946–1953. doi: 10.1002/etc.2275
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 01:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Superfund Research Program of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences via contract. Grant Number: 5R01ES020921
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.