Dynamics and environmental risk assessment of the herbicide glyphosate and its metabolite AMPA in a small vineyard river of the Lake Geneva catchment
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2035–2044, September 2013
How to Cite
Daouk, S., Copin, P.-J., Rossi, L., Chèvre, N. and Pfeifer, H.-R. (2013), Dynamics and environmental risk assessment of the herbicide glyphosate and its metabolite AMPA in a small vineyard river of the Lake Geneva catchment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2035–2044. doi: 10.1002/etc.2276
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 01:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PDFMP2-123021/2 and FNS 200021_135241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!