The use of tetragnathid spiders as bioindicators of metal exposure at a coal ASH spill site
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2065–2068, September 2013
How to Cite
Otter, R. R., Hayden, M., Mathews, T., Fortner, A. and Bailey, F. C. (2013), The use of tetragnathid spiders as bioindicators of metal exposure at a coal ASH spill site. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2065–2068. doi: 10.1002/etc.2277
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2013 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-ACO5-000R22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!