Climate change and watershed mercury export: a multiple projection and model analysis
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2165–2174, September 2013
How to Cite
Golden, H. E., Knightes, C. D., Conrads, P. A., Feaster, T. D., Davis, G. M., Benedict, S. T. and Bradley, P. M. (2013), Climate change and watershed mercury export: a multiple projection and model analysis. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2165–2174. doi: 10.1002/etc.2284
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.