Enzymatic biomarkers as tools to assess environmental quality: A case study of exposure of the honeybee Apis mellifera to insecticides
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2117–2124, September 2013
How to Cite
Carvalho, S. M., Belzunces, L. P., Carvalho, G. A., Brunet, J.-L. and Badiou-Beneteau, A. (2013), Enzymatic biomarkers as tools to assess environmental quality: A case study of exposure of the honeybee Apis mellifera to insecticides. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2117–2124. doi: 10.1002/etc.2288
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2013 11:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior, Brazil
- European Union FEOGA Beekeeping program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!