A laboratory and in situ postexposure feeding assay with a freshwater snail
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2144–2152, September 2013
How to Cite
Correia, V., Ribeiro, R. and Moreira-Santos, M. (2013), A laboratory and in situ postexposure feeding assay with a freshwater snail. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2144–2152. doi: 10.1002/etc.2297
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 05:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (Portugal) through the FRAMEFFECTIVE and ECOTOXTOOLS. Grant Numbers: PTDC/AAC-AMB/105411/2008, PTDC/AAC-AMB/103547/2008
- Ciência 2007—Human Potential Operational Program and Quadro de Referência Estratégico Nacional through European Social Fund and Ministry of Education and Science funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!