Influence of the molecular structure and exposure concentration on the uptake and elimination kinetics, bioconcentration, and biotransformation of anionic and nonionic surfactants
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1727–1734, August 2010
How to Cite
Álvarez-Muñoz, D., Gómez-Parra, A. and González-Mazo, E. (2010), Influence of the molecular structure and exposure concentration on the uptake and elimination kinetics, bioconcentration, and biotransformation of anionic and nonionic surfactants. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1727–1734. doi: 10.1002/etc.230
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!