All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
The effect of pH on the toxicity of zinc oxide nanoparticles to Folsomia candida in amended field soil
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2349–2355, October 2013
How to Cite
Waalewijn-Kool, P. L., Ortiz, M. D., Lofts, S. and van Gestel, C. A.M. (2013), The effect of pH on the toxicity of zinc oxide nanoparticles to Folsomia candida in amended field soil. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2349–2355. doi: 10.1002/etc.2302
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 07:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!