Effects of fluoride on growth, body composition, and serum biochemical profile in a freshwater teleost, Cyprinus carpio
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2315–2321, October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J., Cao, J., Wang, J., Jia, R., Xue, W., Li, Y., Luo, Y. and Xie, L. (2013), Effects of fluoride on growth, body composition, and serum biochemical profile in a freshwater teleost, Cyprinus carpio. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2315–2321. doi: 10.1002/etc.2305
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2013 07:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172376
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2012M520601
- Doctor Initial Funding of Shanxi Agricultural University. Grant Number: XB2009003
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation of Shanxi Agricultural University. Grant Number: 92462
- Students' scientific and technological innovation projects of Shanxi Agricultural University. Grant Number: 10-019
- China Agricultural Research System (ACRS-49 to Y. Luo)
- The One-Hundred Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (to L. Xie)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!