Accumulation of pesticides in pacific chorus frogs (Pseudacris regilla) from California's Sierra Nevada Mountains, USA
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2026–2034, September 2013
How to Cite
Smalling, K. L., Fellers, G. M., Kleeman, P. M. and Kuivila, K. M. (2013), Accumulation of pesticides in pacific chorus frogs (Pseudacris regilla) from California's Sierra Nevada Mountains, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2026–2034. doi: 10.1002/etc.2308
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- US Geological Survey Amphibian Research and Monitoring Initiative
- US Geological Survey Toxic Substances Hydrology Program
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.