Relationships between soil properties and toxicity of copper and nickel to bok choy and tomato in Chinese soils
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2372–2378, October 2013
How to Cite
Li, B., Zhang, H., Ma, Y. and McLaughlin, M. J. (2013), Relationships between soil properties and toxicity of copper and nickel to bok choy and tomato in Chinese soils. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2372–2378. doi: 10.1002/etc.2312
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 07:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40971262
- International Copper Association, Rio Tinto Pty, and the Nickel Producers Environmental Research Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!