All supplemental data may be found in the online version of this article.
Interactive effects of pesticide mixtures, predators, and environmental regimes on the toxicity of two pesticides to red-eyed tree frog larvae
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2379–2386, October 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, L. A., Welch, B. and Whitfield, S. M. (2013), Interactive effects of pesticide mixtures, predators, and environmental regimes on the toxicity of two pesticides to red-eyed tree frog larvae. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2379–2386. doi: 10.1002/etc.2319
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 11:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!