Preexposure to ultraviolet B radiation and 4-tert-octylphenol affects the response of Rana pipiens tadpoles to 3,5,3′-triiodothyronine
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1804–1815, August 2010
How to Cite
Croteau, M. C., Duarte-Guterman, P., Lean, D. R.S. and Trudeau, V. L. (2010), Preexposure to ultraviolet B radiation and 4-tert-octylphenol affects the response of Rana pipiens tadpoles to 3,5,3′-triiodothyronine. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1804–1815. doi: 10.1002/etc.232
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!