All supplemental data may be found in the online version of this article.
Performance of passive samplers for monitoring estuarine water column concentrations: 1. Contaminants of concern
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2182–2189, October 2013
How to Cite
Perron, M. M., Burgess, R. M., Suuberg, E. M., Cantwell, M. G. and Pennell, K. G. (2013), Performance of passive samplers for monitoring estuarine water column concentrations: 1. Contaminants of concern. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2182–2189. doi: 10.1002/etc.2321
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2013 10:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: P42ES013660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!