Optimizing fluorescent protein choice for transgenic embryonic medaka models
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2396–2401, October 2013
How to Cite
Loire, N., Barbeau, E., Lemkine, G. F., Léonard, M. A. and Tindall, A. J. (2013), Optimizing fluorescent protein choice for transgenic embryonic medaka models. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2396–2401. doi: 10.1002/etc.2324
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2013 10:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!