Plasma concentrations of organohalogenated pollutants in predatory bird nestlings: Associations to growth rate and dietary tracers
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 2520–2527, November 2013
How to Cite
Bustnes, J. O., Bårdsen, B. J., Herzke, D., Johnsen, T. V., Eulaers, I., Ballesteros, M., Hanssen, S. A., Covaci, A., Jaspers, V. L.B., Eens, M., Sonne, C., Halley, D., Moum, T., Nøst, T. H., Erikstad, K. E. and Ims, R. A. (2013), Plasma concentrations of organohalogenated pollutants in predatory bird nestlings: Associations to growth rate and dietary tracers. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2520–2527. doi: 10.1002/etc.2329
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2013 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!