Biochemical and morphological responses in Chironomus riparius (Diptera, Chironomidae) larvae exposed to lead-spiked sediment
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 2558–2564, November 2013
How to Cite
Arambourou, H., Gismondi, E., Branchu, P. and Beisel, J.-N. (2013), Biochemical and morphological responses in Chironomus riparius (Diptera, Chironomidae) larvae exposed to lead-spiked sediment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2558–2564. doi: 10.1002/etc.2336
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 12:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- French Ministry for Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy and by the French Institute of Science and Technology for Transport, Development and Networks
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!