Trophic dynamics of hexabromocyclododecane diastereomers and enantiomers in fish in a laboratory feeding study
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 2565–2570, November 2013
How to Cite
Luo, X.-J., Ruan, W., Zeng, Y.-H., Liu, H.-Y., Chen, S.-J., Wu, J.-P. and Mai, B.-X. (2013), Trophic dynamics of hexabromocyclododecane diastereomers and enantiomers in fish in a laboratory feeding study. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2565–2570. doi: 10.1002/etc.2337
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 12:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KZCX2-EW-QN 105
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 41273118, 41230639, 41073081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!