Prediction of mono-, bi-, and trivalent metal cation relative toxicity to the seaweed Gracilaria domingensis (Gracilariales, Rhodophyta) in synthetic seawater
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 2571–2575, November 2013
How to Cite
Mendes, L. F., Zambotti-Villela, L., Yokoya, N. S., Bastos, E. L., Stevani, C. V. and Colepicolo, P. (2013), Prediction of mono-, bi-, and trivalent metal cation relative toxicity to the seaweed Gracilaria domingensis (Gracilariales, Rhodophyta) in synthetic seawater. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2571–2575. doi: 10.1002/etc.2340
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 08:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Ministério de Ciência e Tecnologia, CNPq, NAP-Biodiversidade Marinha, INCT-Redoxoma, Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo-FAPESP: 09/54718-4 (L.F.M), and NAP-PhotoTech (the USP Research Consortium for Photochemical Technology) from C.V. Stevani
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!