Dispersant and salinity effects on weathering and acute toxicity of South Louisiana crude oil
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 2611–2620, November 2013
How to Cite
Kuhl, A. J., Nyman, J. A., Kaller, M. D. and Green, C. C. (2013), Dispersant and salinity effects on weathering and acute toxicity of South Louisiana crude oil. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2611–2620. doi: 10.1002/etc.2346
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: 2012-244-7742
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!