Dispersant and salinity effects on weathering and acute toxicity of South Louisiana crude oil
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 2611–2620, November 2013
How to Cite
Kuhl, A. J., Nyman, J. A., Kaller, M. D. and Green, C. C. (2013), Dispersant and salinity effects on weathering and acute toxicity of South Louisiana crude oil. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2611–2620. doi: 10.1002/etc.2346
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: 2012-244-7742
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.